jeudi 1 mars 2007

Bad bad bad computer

I don't know what exactly I want to aim this thing to, but well, I created my first blog. And Wow, I'm conformed now.


I received my new old viewfinder, the AE-II one from Bronica. Oh yes... I like to take picture and I want to go back to the old school fashion way. So I bought a couple of month ago a complete and used Bronica ETRS 645 system but it didn’t came with the metering viewfinder. So now I've got it and I just wonder if this thing is working or not. But wathever, this is not my point.

I realized buy browsing all over the world of the wide web that everybody keeps jealously theirs own manual. I mean its ok, but there are so many requests down there, I cannot believe that nobody wants to scan and share this infamous manual… Maybe it is some form of a machination, an evil plan from E-Bay?? Who knows…?

So there is my first goal, well I guess, by doing this blog thing. I am going to teach you how to use a used AE-II metering viewfinder from Bronica. And then… maybe one of these days, some soul from outer web world with a wide generosity will plan the atrocity to break up this inhuman market of selling this manual for thousand and thousand of pesos.

Aucun commentaire: